Thursday, June 25, 2009

Let's Redecorate!

I get an itch to paint every now and then. Our house was completely white when we moved in. I decided I wanted to actually have color on my walls. That means me doing all the work. I've done it a room at a time, and am slowly getting our house painted.

Paint can get expensive, although it is still one of the cheapest ways to redecorate a room. To help you redecorate, Glidden Paint is giving away one free quart of paint per household. It's easy to get, and if you want to find out how, be sure to stop by my blog Sweet 'n' Sassy Girls! A quart isn't enough for a whole room, but maybe just a small area or an accent wall!

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket