Monday, May 18, 2009

KODAK EASYSHARE Z1015 IS

I love taking photos, you can say it is my hobby but I call it my mommy time !!

A few years ago I just had to have a SLR camera, I love the quality of photos but did not realize how heavy it was to take with me for a day out with the kids or how expensive it was to by extra lenses to have just a little zoom. I find myself leaving it behind and not using it.

I came across the the KODAK EASYSHARE Z1015 IS ,with 10 mega pixels and 15X zoom, the Z1015 is embodies the some of the qualities of an SLR minus the cost and difficulty! Plus it is not as heavy and bulky ! This is my must take everywhere camera !

To read the full review and enter to WIN a KODAK EASYSHARE Z1015 IS visit Life In A House OF Blue. Contest ends 6/14.....Just in time for Fathers Day !!!



0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket