Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free Ecards Online


Who doesn't send e-cards? It's a quick way to give a shout out to a friend or family member, it won't get lost in the mail and you don't have to worry about postage. I mean, didn't they just raise the price of stamps ... AGAIN? Soon it will be cheaper to fly to an out-of-state family member's house and say, "Happy Birthday!", rather than pay for a stamp.

That's why it's so cool that you can go to a site like Got-Free-Ecards.com to get Free Ecards. You see, I am entering BIRTHDAY SEASON. You know, that time when EVERYONE I KNOW seems to have been born. My sister, my husband, my brother-in-law, my grandpa, my son, my niece and nephew and granddaughter and mom and great-grandmother-in-law and ... you get the picture? But I can find Birthday Cards galore for FREE at Got-Free-Ecards.com.

The birthday Ecard selection rocks. They are funny, sweet and ANIMATED. And while some places make you pay for select Ecards, here it is truly all free. And you can even personalize them further with your own picture and voice!

What's also neat is that you can rate the cards! So if you check out the Chicken Birthday Card and think it's cool - give it a thumbs up! Not so cool, thumbs down. I thought it was cute, so I gave it a thumbs up.

Now, when searching for the perfect card you will see tabs on top that let you see the most popular card, most rated, kids and over the hill. I would love to eventually see it separated even more by other categories, like humor, belated, anyone, family, etc.

What I loved MOST was that I don't have to log-in or sign-in to send a card! Just go through the cards, pick my favorite and e-mail! No more worrying about forgotten passwords! And no "Surprise! E-mailing this E-Card will cost you 99 cents". Got-Free-Ecards.com is free and quick.

And they don't just have birthday cards! You'll also find Free Fathers Day Ecards, Free July 4th Ecards, Free Congratulations Ecards - pretty much for every holiday and everyday! Even Free Printable Cards that you can download and personalize!

BUZZWORTHY:
What's really buzzworthy is you can win a Free Ipod Nano up until May 31st! All you have to do is set up a birthday or event reminder with them during May 2009!

Got-Free-Ecards.com is a PlayDate Pick!

Photobucket

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket