Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AT&T DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone Reviews

I had been on the lookout for a new phone for sometime now. I was having a difficult time with knowing what type of phone to purchase. I knew the features I was looking for, but there seems to be such a huge price range in phones. I wasn't sure which one would give me the best features at an affordable price.

After searching for months, I finally decided on the AT&T DECT 6.0 CL82209 series phone. I have used this phone for approx. one month and absolutely love it! One my my favorite features of this phone, other than the ease of use is the dual handsets. It's nice to have one in the living room and one in the kitchen and only needing to use one phone jack.

PRICE:
The price is very affordable. At the AT&T store, it is priced at only $59.95 which is great considering it's like getting two phones.

HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:
  • Dual Handset Features
  • Expandable System (Uses up to 12 handsets through a single phone jack)
  • Unsurpassed Range-Redefining long range coverage and clarity
  • DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
  • Fully Integrated digital answering system
  • 1 Additional handset and charger included
  • Handset speakerphone(s)
  • 50 Name/Number phonebook directory
  • Selectable Ring Tones
To read more of this review, visit As They Grow Up

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket