Monday, April 6, 2009

Fill In The Blankie


Are you looking for a unique one of a kind gift for your child or a special child in your life ? If so, look no more ! Fill In The Blankie personalized baby blanket from Sonya Bebeblankee makes a great gift for any occasion from a baby showers, Newborn Gift , Baptism & Christening Gift, toddler and birthday gifts and even holiday gifts.
The blanket I received is a great size at 30x30 which is a perfect size for newborns on up ! The blankets are made of 100% cotton with satin edges and are super soft ! You can personalize blankets with up to 200 characters . Your message will be embroidered around the 4 satin edges. Your messaging on top of dozens of fonts, thread colors and blanket styles/colors ensures that your truly gifting a personalized baby blanket that's truly "one-of-a-kind".

Visit Life In A House Of Blue to read my my full review and what I had embroidered on Bryce's blanket. While you are there enter to WIN An Embroidered Blankie Customized By YOU !

1 comment:

  1. these are so nice! I won one and had it made about a week ago and already received it...IT is so soft and pretty...giving it to my daughter for Easter....there will be a pick on my blog tomorrow if anyone wants to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket