Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Skin MD for Dry Skin

The weather where I live is extremely unpredictable. It is usually quite humid here, but lately it has been pretty dry. One day it will be cold and the next hot. One day we wear shorts and the next we wear a coat. All this back and forth wreaks havoc on my family's skin.

My hubby and I were scratching our legs until they were sore due to terrible dry skin and my 22 month old was waking up because his skin was so dry. I also have problems with Psoriasis and very dry feet. I had tried a lot of lotions that would help for a little bit but soon the itching and dry skin was back.

Well, recently I heard the buzz about http://www.skinmdnatural.com/ and thought I'd give it a try. Don't you want to hear what I thought? Well, read my complete review on Skin MD Natural at Potamus Prefers.


0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket