Monday, January 5, 2009

Photofiddle : Turn your photo into art !


I have a love for photography and love taking photos. I was so excited when I came across Photofiddle. They allow you to upload a picture and the Photofiddle staff "fiddles" with your photo to create a gorgeous piece of artwork. They can make it look like an oil painting, watercolor painting, pop art, black and white, or a pencil sketch and that is only the beginning of the possibilities. Go check out my review at Life In A House Of Blue to learn more about Photofiddle, go to Life In A House Of Blue Photofiddle Review . Photofiddle is giving one of my readers a $50.00 Gift Certificate in a giveaway that ends January 18th.

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket