Thursday, July 16, 2009

Vado HD


I have never had a video camera up till the end of last year. Then I received my first hand held point and shoot video camera. It was easy to use, and great to take everywhere with me. I loved having something I could easily hook up to my computer and use for vlogging.

The only problem I had is that is wasn't a very high quality picture. I wanted something that wasn't fuzzy and was just as easy to use. That is when I came across the Vado HD. It has been great to use. If you want to see the difference between the two and hear all the positive and negative aspects of the two separate cameras, be sure to stop by and read my whole review on my site, Sweet 'n' Sassy Girls.

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket