Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pediped Shoes

Let me just start off by saying that my daughter is a HUGE fan of shoes. That was one of her first words. And just the other day she wouldn't get dressed until I told her she could wear a new pair of shoes we just got.

So when I was given a pair of Pedipeds for her, I was excited, especially because they were so cute! My daughter was even more excited, however. She loves to wear them all the time. And everywhere we go we always get compliments on them. They have great boys ones as well as girls shoes, and even ones for younger kids.

Come check out the video all about Pedipeds and see why we like them so much besides their cute factor on my blog Sweet 'n' Sassy Girls.

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket