Monday, June 8, 2009

TNT The Closer & Raising The Bar
New Season Premieres Monday 6/8/09!

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to be able to watch the season premiere of The Closer & Raising the Bar before they air on Monday June 8th on TNT. (You can keep reading, no spoilers !) I am a big fan of The Closer and I do not think I have missed an episode. The Closer is starting it's 5 season and lets just say it did not disappoint ! This was the first time I watched Raising The Bar which is staring it's 2nd season I have to say since I grew up watching "Saved by the Bell" seeing Mark-Paul Gosselaar in this series was nice ( shhhhh... don't tell hubby but that was my jr. high crush LOL). I really enjoyed the season premiere of Raising The Bar and it is now on my must watch list !

To read my full review or see a sneak peak video of both shows visit here !



0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket