Thursday, April 9, 2009

Polka Tot Boutique

I love having things that are different than everyone else. This includes clothes for my daughter. There have been plenty of times when I see another girl wearing the same clothes as my daughter, but I love it when she is in something unique, and all the other moms want to know where I got it. Well, this is what happened with our Spring shirt from Polka Tot Boutique.

First of all, it just screams Spring. Too bad it's been snowing and cold here. But at least it brightens my day to look at it. Second thing I love, is it's completely unique. I have never seen another shirt like this anywhere. And they sell more than just shirts. They have things for boys, girls, moms, teachers, you name it! It's all handmade, so it has a special feel to it.

If you want to check out my full review and enter to win an initial tee of your choice, be sure to stop by my blog Sweet 'n' Sassy Girls!

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket