Monday, April 27, 2009

Flipper Toothbrush Holder


My son received this adorable Retriever Flipper from the My Flipper USA My Puppy Collection . You may be wondering, What is a flipper ? A flipper holds your toothbrush and will allow your toothbrush to dry quicker and keeps it from getting contaminated . The holder has 2 strong suction cups on the back, it sticks to mirrors, tiles, etc. The patented snap-closed mechanism is really easy to use. When I opened the package I was unsure if it would really stay on our mirror especially after being used a couple of times....well it did ! To read full review, get a 20% off discount code and see video visit Life In A House Of Blue !

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket