Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Loud Enough Review

I know that I can't be the only mother in the world that seems to always be telling their children to turn down the music. I always worry that they are playing the Ipods too loud and in the end will damage their hearing. Thanks to LoudEnough I don't have to worry as much.

I recently received LoudEnoughs to try, and I thought who better to try them out was my 13 year old daughter. She is the one that we have to tell a million times a day to turn her music down.

She loved the way they had the case and since LoudEnough is designed with kids in mind, it comes with 3 different sizes of ear tips. They fit perfectly and still allowed her to listen to her music but at a safe level. To read more of the LoudEnough review, visit As They Grow Up






0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket