Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fuzion Electron Scooter



I remember when I was younger, I used to ride my scooter all the time. It was mostly plastic and not very sturdy - but it was fun. So when my nephew asked for a cool scooter, I was amazed at the options that were available. I was especially impressed by the Fuzion Electron with its cool green color and sleek design. It features a 360 rotation, so he can maneuver easily. Plus, it has an innovative folding mechanism and ultra-light, compact design so we can take the Electron anywhere with ease! The park, grandma's house, vacation and more!

I knew he wouldn't be the only one that would love it - I am sure many of you have boys and girls that would love to take a Fuzion Electron for a spin. It's available from many retailers, such as Toys R Us!

You can also win one from the Mom Buzz! The contest ends April 7th, so make sure you get your entries in now!

Photobucket

0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket