Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enviosax


Being as I always have my reusable bags with me, I had to take look twice when I ran across Envirosax. Their reusable bags are not only unique and stylish but hold an amazing weight. They have so many different designs and styles to choose from, it is hard to pick just one. After debating on which one was for me, I finally decided on the one you see pictured on the left. This bag is from the Organic Series and is the Hemp bag. It comes in this great little bag so that it is ready to travel with you. I always keep it in my car so that no matter where I am, I have it at my fingertips. To read more on the Envirosax review and for a chance to enter to win one for yourself visit As They Grow Up.




0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket