Saturday, February 14, 2009

Photo Album for the Little Ones

I've mentioned before how we don't live that close to our family or friends. My parents are the closest at about an hour away. This was a problem when my youngest daughter was at the stage "absence does not make the heart grow fonder". I realized when she would walk around the house and point to photographs of family and friends I needed to so something so she would remember who everyone was. I used one of those inexpensive photo albums from the drugstore and filled it with pictures of me and my husband, our other children at different ages and our extended family and friends. She carries this album around and kisses people's faces and wants to leaf through while I tell her who everyone is. Its become the greatest picture book and a also an awesome way of staying connected to those we don't get to see often.



0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket