Friday, January 9, 2009

BabyLegs SuperSoft


BabyLegs SuperSoft are the newest addition to the BabyLegs line. I've been a fan of them for years, and when I first started cloth diapering my oldest is when I was turned onto these. My husband calls them leg warmers, I call them wonderful! Keeping little knees from cuts and carpet burns, and warming mini thighs while keeping diaper changes easy are just a few of the many boasts of BabyLegs. These ultra plush SuperSoft variety are just more icing on the cake. Check out all their styles at BabyLegs and then head over to Grab Bag Reviews for the full review and a link to win a $20 gift certificate to get a pair of your own!


0 playdate comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket